Creating Animation Advertisement?

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Re: Creating Animation Advertisement?

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 am

Maybe a couple of screen caps to hold us over >>?

Good to hear that it's progressing well. Animation can be a pain, I know from the 150+ hours I put into my halloween flash ><.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Citizen837852 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 am

Hakuzo NightFox wrote:Maybe a couple of screen caps to hold us over >>?

Good to hear that it's progressing well. Animation can be a pain, I know from the 150+ hours I put into my halloween flash ><.

Very well, I will post a screen-cap of what I'm working on today, yes a full screenshot for your pleasure. ;)

Just wait a bit longer now.

Flash never an easy tool for me, lol. When I was back in highschool on making a spy game on flash, my teacher teach the students how to do layers for collision and so forth. I never understood any of those, so I just do it programming on a single layer and ended up the same result like other kids had. :D (Got an A+ for it!)
Citizen837852

Postby Citizen837852 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:19 am

Ok, this is still a work in progress (Have to sort out Whip and do a color range normalization and other passes and so forth), but here the picture:

NOW.... I go to sleep... So tired... 8-)
Citizen837852

Postby Citizen837852 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Here the finished product with all passes and so forth (Finish as in don't have enough time to continue improving it although no artwork is ever fished. Also the characters and moon are copyrighted by David Lillie):

(Erm... right click and view image?)
Citizen837852

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 am

heh, that's neat so far ;). can't wait to see how this turns out.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Citizen837852 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Christmas today! And sorry, I'm currently delaying the preview (A short clip) a couple days forward so I can enjoy Christmas Eve. Thank you for your understanding. Have a happy holiday!

UPDATE #1:
(I really REALLY want to try experiment few things with my new Android Phone! :D ) I'll finish up the couple of passes (round of detailing, shading, and proportion fixes) to finish a short clip for your entertainment. (Remember, only Namah in Waterfall Scene, not the whole animation. Sorry.)
Citizen837852

---------

Previous

Return to DK Volunteer Army