Character Critics

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Re: Character Critics

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Boomboy now has me wondering if Dreamworld has genetic experimentation.
Wulfspyder03

Postby boomboy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Oops. That wasn't supposed to be included. It's from another Role playing site I'm on and I guess I copied over the wrong bit. I'll edit it as soon as I'm able to get to a computer.
boomboy

Postby Avolendi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Umm. Regarding that Anti-matter stuff...
I'll just refer you to the Character Creation thread. It has a lot of good advise on powers and other stuff.
Avolendi

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm

A power that can destroy the planet because something nudged it does seem a bit of a bad idea.
Wulfspyder03

Postby boomboy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:01 am

Right. I see where you chaps are coming from, and I completely understand. I'm gonna sleep on it and see what I come up with. Thanks for the pointers though.
boomboy

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Well, he's a soldier (or soldier-y) so something that greatly enhances his physical attributes? Like Vi's super strength that lets her haul around a cannon.
Wulfspyder03

Postby boomboy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:09 am

Nah, that being god mod. If anything, I'd prefer him to be weaker so that civies actually have a good chance against him. It's no fun being the biggest, most awesome thing that ever lived. 'Cause the character becomes too predictable, then there is also the thing of getting bored with him. Plus, super strength doesn't suit him all too well.
boomboy

Postby Twilight on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 am

For the record. It's not confirmed that Vi has super strength. That's actually an assumption everyone made when they saw the ad XD There's more to it than meets the eye ;)
Twilight

Postby boomboy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 am

If you chaps haven't noticed, I re-edited my character profile, just saying! Plus, having a 'weak' and mentally unstable character is actually rather fun, believe it or not. My personal aim here is to try and get my character into the comic book. Though the chances of that do seem nearly impossible. Yet as my grandad said, 'Its only impossible if you stop to think about it.

Also, what's the swearing capacity here? As in mild, medium, strong or all guns blazin? It's just as a reference to my character bio. Since the murder of his squad mates, he hasn't really been clear in the head so to speak.
boomboy

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 am

Twilight wrote:For the record. It's not confirmed that Vi has super strength. That's actually an assumption everyone made when they saw the ad XD There's more to it than meets the eye ;)

Well, not much other options to allow her to haul a gun larger and probly very well heavier than she is. I suppose there's Gravity Flux ("weight shifting") or an out-of-body version of Wisp's Density Shifting, though the second option would make the weapon structurally weaker and therefore not at all viable as a weapon placed under the stress of the large spring inside it.
Wulfspyder03

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Character cafe'