anime

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

anime

Postby Anime guy888 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

You should make this into an anime it would be so awesome!!! :mrgreen:
Anime guy888

Re: anime

Postby Twilight on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:59 pm

While there HAS been discussion to make an animated version sometime way later in the future, the Anime format is actually the one we specifically do NOT want to use ^^; Thank you, though.
Twilight

Postby Ice4smaster on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Twilight wrote:While there HAS been discussion to make an animated version sometime way later in the future, the Anime format is actually the one we specifically do NOT want to use ^^; Thank you, though.

Why not? ;) Not need to be all "anime" with the silly gestures ( angry, sweat drop, ect ect ) and could be high detail, quality. It's a popular format, especially if wanna hit the entire Asian area ( half of humanity ) and hit the good old west along with it ^^
Ice4smaster

Postby Avolendi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

I'd argue just because anime is from the 'far east' doesn't mean that you need to conform to that standard in order to get success there (or here, or anywhere). Making it something it's not would (I think) sooner degrade the quality than improve it.

Not sure if you're mixing two things up as well Ice. Namely an animation is not excluded from the realm of possibilities, just that it won't be anime style. And if you aren't mixing things up and are advocating an anime specific style, I fall back on my previous point ^^
Avolendi

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army