Ancients' Awakening

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Ancients' Awakening

Postby MandyHabato on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm

wha...? o.o oh. OH. XD geez. my mind is scattered. u do mean the friend i mention i was trying to get, right? well, she just WON'T GET ON THE COM! and i lost my phone, and i need to txt her tomorrow, and make her get on, or bargain with her...if i tell her i have my killjoy idea sent in a note to her dA....yep. I've got a plan to get her on now. ^^
Okay, so, we'll probably start on the 20th, but if anything goes wrong we'll back it to the 25th.
yay for backup plans! XD geez, i've been spazzing out more than usual lately...thanks for reminding me. i need a note book or something. ^w^
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Need me to keep note of things for you?

I work for free XD
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:56 pm

nah nah, I can remem- *stops* no i can't...
Well, yeah, that would help. ^^
XD Jk, idk, i just have a hard time separating irl plans and com plans and plans for different activities, so if I forget an exact detail/place we're at, just bear with me. ^^ jsut for that sake, lets go over who all is here.

Kal Draeden; 16; male; grey & white bat/cat ( i think.) - with air/shadow Shade (m) = pyronite
Church Willard; 25; male; camo wolf - with fire Conflagration (m) = BoomBoy
and
Arcanas Taylor; 19; male; white(w/ silver) wolf/fox - with air/water/fire(ooooh, complicated) Elena (f) = SPW

So far that's everyone we have, correct? Everything's right? This'll go on the first post. All male DK, and if i can drag my friend here, her char is another guy. If anyone is considering joining, a girl would be nice. XD but it's fine, at least people want to play.
Can i at least get a role call for BB and pyro, make sure you're there? ^^
MandyHabato

Postby pyronite654 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi!
pyronite654

Postby boomboy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm

The Yamato is always ready for combat. What are we waiting for? Pigs to fly? XD. Sorry about that, just had to do it.
boomboy

Postby MandyHabato on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 pm

:|
X) *laughs hysterically* Ha, that reminds me of a DP comic I saw yesterday. Ahhh, 'flying' pigs. XD

ANYWAY, enough with my current obsession. I need to put up the IC probably, but I know for a FACT. that my friend made an account on here the other day and i'm currently pestering via text to get on...basically, this was my last text:

'GETONNOWGETONNOWGETONNOW...'...Repeat about 10X.

I'll most likely put this up later tonight...but it will go up tonight! ^^; Let's just hope I get this right...
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 pm

We will be waiting!^^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Okay, i realize that the forum isn't up, but i have very good reasons! Well, i think they're good reasons...
1) my friend seems to have disappeared. Not getting on the internet is one thing, but i wonder if she lost her phone or something, she hasn't txt me back in days. I REALLY want her here. sorry for my loyalty/spazziness...whichever it is.
2) my parents had the GRAND idea to get the carpet cleaned. With meant that we all had to practically move out, getting everything sorted and off of the carpet save the beds and some majorly heavy furniture. They're coming today, so i won't have to be bothered as much with cleaning so not much more delay.
Soooo sorry for the wait, and i know you wanted bad to play, but i didn't expect these delays. with 2, my parents thought of that on sunday, called in on sunday, and made me start cleaning on sunday. yeah.
with 1...it's worrying me a little.She would at least txt back saying she was busy/out of state/SOMETHING. even when the txt was a day ago, she would txt saying she's sorry her phone wasn't with her. it's...a little disconcerting when I'm so paranoid.
If it's okay with you all, i'm going to have to push this back a day, maybe 2. But, even if something else comes (*knocks on wood*) I WILL put the IC up by the 25th at the most. I PROMISE. And I make a habit not to break those things. The results hurt more than broken glass.
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

We can wait.

Hope your friend gets back to you soon!^_^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

*sigh* Looks like my friend isn't going to get here for this part. I think i might have a loophole for her, but she just GET ON. *huff & facepalm*
OH WELL. Geez, that girl is going to be the death of my yet, annoying/worrying me so much.
ANYWAY, i'm putting the IC up now, and i THINK this is okay. I tried to take a page from Chem, looking at how he opened The Heist.
I just wanted to get all the info out.
But, it's official! WE'VE STARTED! X3 And i hope my ideas for getting started will work.
Imma give a couple RL days (2, maybe 3) for everyone to ask questions and try to pry more info on the situation form our recruiter. Then we'll timeskip a little. ^^
MandyHabato

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.