Ancients' Awakening

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Ancients' Awakening

Postby MandyHabato on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

The first sign something was gonna happen was that more ryuu-nekos were appearing around you. A lot more nekos. There was nearly always one watching you, giving you just enough privacy for a normal person not to question it. But maybe you're not normal. If you tried to interact, or got even a little closer, they scattered. If you had a neko yourself, the same happened.They ahd been around for about a week before the letter.

It just appeared. On your kitchen table, on your windowsill, maybe even on your chest when you woke up, but it didn't come via the mail system. It was blank, with just your name on it. The paper inside was typed, and obviously tryign to give away as little as possible.

Dear _____,
It has come to our attention that you would be qualified for a special job. You have shown skills or need of some kind that make you valuable and necessary to come. Come to the Water-Neko restraunt on Sea Salt street on the Eastern most dock of the Margate district at noon tomorrow. More will explained there, but if you are planning on ignoring this, there is a small reward fro at least hearing us out. You will get a sizable sum of money, only a fraction of what you would get if you agreed in full. We hope to see you there.
~~The Knight of Shima

Right after the signature, by this mysterious Knight, there was a paw print of a relatively large ryuu-neko.
So, will you accept this so-called 'job'? Or will you simply collect your money and tell them 'good luck'?

Okay, so, this is the first ever rp I've put on here. All my tests are done for the year, and this has been eating at my head for a while. And after the whole discussion on TAG about sandboxes and no open DK stuff, I decided now was the time. Firstly, yes, this will have a bit to do with our furry little friends, so deal with it. I might think it's funny if someone is allergic or hates them, but that might be quite... problematic. Just a warning. So, anyone can join, but I will only take...8? 8-9 people, since I'm so new. Might lower that later...Anyway, fill this out.

Name:
M/F:
Appearance:
Power: (will accept undiscovered)
Any pets? List them:
Other:

If you want your char's power a secret, okay, but PM me it. If they havn't discovered it and you still don't know, okay. But if you do know, again, PM me.

As I am so new with GM-ing, any hints/tips/HELP from anyone not playing will be VERY VERY VERY HELPFUL. And even if you are, please, Spirits, don't just laugh at my newness if I do something wrong. Tell me. Thanks for your consideration, and please, enjoy the adventure!

Characters: Name; age; gender; appearance - ryuu-neko(gender) = player

Kal Draeden; 16; male; grey & white bat/cat - with air/shadow Shade (m) = pyronite

Church Willard; 25; male; camo wolf - with fire Conflagration (m) = BoomBoy

Arcanas Taylor; 19; male; white w/ silver wolf/fox - with air/water/fire Elena (f) = SPW
Last edited by MandyHabato on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MandyHabato

Re: Ancients' Awakening

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Count me in!^_^

I'll be using Arcanas and Elena.
Last edited by SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Awesome! ^^ Great. it'd be easier to get the actual bio posted on here, but i already found it, so it's fine. Welcome to the adventure.

But with anyone else that is gonna join, i'd like for you guys at least to look up the old bio and put it up. or at least a link. it'd make it a bit easier.

1/8 slots filled!
MandyHabato

Postby pyronite654 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 am

Okay, me first RP. I'm not sure in my skills in writing, but I'm willing to give this a shot.
Name:Kal Draeden
M/F:Male
Appearance: His head is batlike, the rest of his body is catlike. Height is 'round 5'8". Head is completely white except for gray stripe starting from the upper-right corner of his face and ends in a point at the lower-left part. Has a gray right eye and milky-white blind left eye. Body is completely white with a hundred small, gray stripes scattered without any pattern. Left ear is permanently pointed down, deaf, and wrapped in bandages. His right arm and leg are also wrapped. Tail is as long as his arm and has gray stripes around it. Almost always wears a maroon hoodie jacket(with no ear-holes) and a pair of greenish-brown cargo pants.
Halo: White
Power:Kal's power is to be able to take anything in the background(ex:air, light, sound,etc.), gathering, containing, and compressing it. Releasing it will cause plenty of adverse effects(air would cause a concussive shockwave, light would cause a blinding flash, sound would create a deafening noise, etc.). He can also use his power to make a lack of that object in the area(gathering all the air in an enclosed place would create a vacuum, lack of light would make the area dark,etc.) until he releases it. He can also just simply release the object, just like that. To use his power, Vulfe must do a physical gesture, his most commonly used is snapping his fingers. When his thumb and middle finger meet, the substance will start to gather. When he snaps them, it releases. If he just breaks the contact between the two fingers, the contained substance will be released, only without the shockwaves or whatever that element he gathered would do. Although he can do it without the gesture, the gathered element usually goes off too soon, as using his power this way requires a lot more concentration. He can use his power in a range of around fifteen feet, and in his line of sight. He can use his power to remove all the air out of someone, or take all the light from their eyes and blind them.Downsides: he needs focus during the gathering process and in containing it. If he gets hit or something, it will go off too early. Furthermore, the more of an element he contains, the harder it is to keep it, and it will probably go off too early as well. A bit inexperienced with his power.
Pets:Kal has an air/shadow hybrid named Shade as his companion. Shade has the appearance of an air 'neko, and the color scheme of a dark one. Shade isn't mischievious like a dark 'neko, but he still prefers meat, and is vicious to anyone other than Kal. Also, he's still cannibalistic. When Kal found him, his right wing was injured. Now he can hardly fly anymore.
Other things about Kal:Personality:Energetic, friendly, cowardly, willing to throw someone else in harm's way, and might probably betray someone if it means he gets to live. Dislikes groundcars and vowed never to ride in one again. Has no idea how to use a datascroll.
Skills:fast, agile, and a good climber.
EDIT: Changed his power.
Last edited by pyronite654 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
pyronite654

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, awesome. welcome to DK, and this rp pyronite! It's always great to see someone new trying to rp. Accepted. ^^ And don't worry, i felt the exact same way when I first stared. I'm sure you'll do great.

2/8 slots filled!
MandyHabato

Postby MandyHabato on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Oh bloody hell, SCREW DOUBLE POSTING. I just want to remind people this is still here. Sorry, i had been a bit busy with...cat...Masters-I mean, matters. ^^; Okay, actually, i was busy explaining on fanfic.net how Vlad Masters* turns into a cat...yeah. ask if u want to know.(pm)

ANYWAY. Positions still open, still accepting, and plot being more filled out in mah head. Things are going to start...eventually. I'm gonna try for a couple days to drag an associate here to sign up, but if she doesn't appear....well, what happens to her will be her fault.

SO, basically:
1 STILL ACCEPTING
2 NOT DEAD
3 ANY AND ALL WELCOME
4 STARTING IN (checks calendar and makes something up) uh... let's make it even and say...the 25th? Might push that back...but that sounds close enough to keep my mind on. -puts stickynote on com- there, now i'll remember more. ^^ So, exactly 2 weeks, really.

If u want a dif date, ask/suggest for 1.

MAIN DIGRESSED POINT: NOT DEAD, AND PLEASE SIGN UP!

*(the main (fruitloop) villain in Danny Phantom)
MandyHabato

Postby boomboy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

Name: Church Willard
M/F: Male
Appearance:Standing at six foot and three inches tall, he is by no means a scrawny character. He boasts a toned and muscular form of a rugby player. Large, rounded muscles decorate his skeletal form, making him a being not to be trifled with. Thick, firm muscles on his legs allow him to run and jump a little faster and further than normal, but is hardly anything to boast about. The muscles around his legs strengthen his humanoid legs, though an old injury prevents his right knee from functioning properly, which nearly led to his death on several occasions.

His arms and hands are also like that of a human, having the same maneuverability as one too. His face and fur though are much a different story. His fur being that of a camouflaged pattern. Having spots of brown, light blue, and different shades of green on a base layer of black. His overall appearance resembles that of a wolf.

Power: The ability to control moving air. I.e. Wind.
Any pets? List them: One fire Ryuu-Neko going by the name of Conflagration

Other: Being ex-military, he is probably as ruthless as they come. He's known to do nearly anything to achieve his objectives. However, if there are civilians caught in the cross fire, he'll drop everything to get them out of the hot zone. After all, lives are more important than any old objective. Due to this reason, he's been captured and tortured for information countless times. (A good twist to include in your roleplay.)

Skills: Excellent sharp shooter, both in sniping and in general combat. Trained in two different types of martial arts. Paratrooper. Bloody good mechanic, so long as he has the correct tools.
Last edited by boomboy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boomboy

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Welcome to the r.p!

Mandy dear., can you start the r.p on the 20th?

^^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Church looks like fun. XD Accepted BB.
that makes...3/8? aww...not even half way! I'd LIKE at least four! -sad face- Oh well, it's 3 more than I've ever delt with really. XD
ANYWAY.
Yeah, we could start on the 20th SPW, but can i ask why?
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Just itching to start. Nothing much.

By the way... how is it going with the 4th? ^^"
SilverPredatorWolf

---------

Next

Return to Headless room.