Amazing Starwars Cartoon/Animation

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

Amazing Starwars Cartoon/Animation

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

First off, if this is in the wrong area then feel free to move it or let me know and I will.

So my brother and I saw this clip from some of our 501st legion buddies on youtube.

And from what we've both heard, apparently ONE guy has drawn and animated this entire thing by himself, unfortunately this is only a (supposedly) leaked clip so its pretty short, but the full thing is rumored to be coming out soon. Anyways i just wanted to post this here because i thought it was awesome and figured any other StarWars fans on here would love to see it.
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Re: Amazing Starwars Cartoon/Animation

Postby Rubaha Paren on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Well, I am not a fan of Star Wars. But this movie was awesome. Thx for the link!
Rubaha Paren

Postby DanWithTheHat on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 am

I've been meaning to watch this clip for a while and I finally got around to it ^_^. Its amazing that only one guy has done all of that. The ships are incredibly detailed. It looks like Lucasfilm quality animation.
Thanks for sharing!
DanWithTheHat

Postby Hazzardous on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 pm

The fact the one guy might have done this is a feat indeed 0_o

Animation ain't bad either...
Hazzardous

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion