Aladdin

Just see a terrible, awful film? Warn us! Want to promote something quality in the mainstream? Here is the place to discuss music, movies, TV, comics, books - the good, the bad, the abominable. Review away!

Re: Aladdin

Postby Shadowtag on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

my top five Disney movies have always been first and foremost, A goofy Movie, my child hood favorite and still is now, A Toy Story, which was Disney Pixar and made up of AWESOME, Alladin in third place, and yes, I would LOVE to have a carpet that knew how to gamble..... Lion king fourth because "I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KIIIING!!!!!!", and the last one was who framed roger rabbit. because who can say no to that one?
Shadowtag

Postby Hazzardous on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh I liked those ones too...especially anything from Pixar since those guys have yet to produce a ****ty CG Disney movie...

Goofy movie was also choice V-_^

But my top 5 was solely for 'cartoon' Disney films...to add in the real-life and 3D stuff would be much more of a hassle to content with for my Top 5...

But to veer back to Aladdin, another favorite of my was the narrator, even though he had such a small part at the beginning. But the reason I liked him was that he broke the fourth wall by talking to us. Other bits was when the camera hit him or when the camera tried to walk away from him when he was talking about the lamp...good stuff that was, but sadly too short...
Hazzardous

Postby Shadowtag on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

too true. I think he was in the tv series for a bit too.
Shadowtag

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 am

Ah, Aladdin...

the inspiration to call our pet Princess Parrot...

...Iago! And coincidentally, her companion bird was Jafar. What can I say, Aladdin was a great movie, and bad guys have cool names!
Mr Aerospace

---------

Previous

Return to Culture clash