A Hypothetical Question...

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: A Hypothetical Question...

Postby Oseirus on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:04 am

We heard you like fiction, so now you can fiction while you fiction.
Oseirus

Postby Kailash on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Confesu. Sidenote, what would Dave's dreamkeeper be like!? Arghh, the curiosity! Heck, I'ma see if i can ask him that tonight :D
Kailash

Postby Avolendi on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 am

There've been cameo's of Dave and Lily sighted, but don't recall where and after looking for them for about 10 minutes (and getting distracted on DeviantArt and other stuff for another half hour), I figured I'd leave it at that for now ^^;

But they're out there, that much I can say :P
Avolendi

Postby Oseirus on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 am

Avolendi wrote:There've been cameo's of Dave and Lily sighted, but don't recall where and after looking for them for about 10 minutes (and getting distracted on DeviantArt and other stuff for another half hour), I figured I'd leave it at that for now ^^;

But they're out there, that much I can say :P

They've appeared in both V1 and V2 so far, along with some other 'keeper versions of their friends. I don't recall exactly where they were in V2, I think somewhere in the massive crowd outside Igrath's place, but in V1 they can be seen on the Telepad. They do stand out slightly compared to the crowds around them, but it's still almost a "Where's Waldo?" book. Or "Where's Ziska?" if you wanna go with that particular conspiracy theory.
Oseirus

Postby Twilight on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I believe you guys are talking about the beads salespeople in V2, at the festival.

I should point out that while, technically, yes, they were an easter egg on Dave and Liz's presence at cons, they're not actually what Dave and Liz's Dreamkeepers would be.

Feel free to hunt down Ziska all you want, though. There may JUST be more to it than you think. . . .MWAHAHAHAAH A*flails arms around*
Twilight

---------

Previous

Return to Comic story chat room